FINLAND WORKS Dne 5. října 2021 představí finský EURES (Evropské služby zaměstnanosti) příležitosti na finském trhu práce, a to jak pro ty, kteří zaměstnání hledají, tak pro zaměstnavatele.
Detaily naleznete zde: https://www.europeanjobdays.eu/en/events/finland-works-2021
International Young Naturefriends is a well-established international youth umbrella organization with more than 45-years of tradition and impact in more than 20 European countries. We are currently looking for a full-time Project and Networking Coordinator willing to contribute to our mission and become a significant member of a small young team. The job placement is in Prague, Czech Republic.
IYNF gathers over 30 member and partner organisations, that are further structured in local and regional groups and associate about 120 000 young people. Our main field of activity is experiential education based on the values of respect, equality, solidarity, sustainability and love and care for nature. The Project and Networking Coordinator is responsible for organisational support of the IYNF activities, the support and supervision of the ESC volunteers as well as the communication with the IYNF member and partner organisations in consultation with the Secretary General.
- Experience in project management ideally in youth work or the NGO sector
- Computer literacy (MS Office – at least intermediate MS Excel knowledge, Google tools)
- Ability to work in English
- Accuracy, independent thinking, focus on detail, good organisational skills and systematic way of working, good time and resource management skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure (stick to deadlines, deal with deadlines)
- Willingness to work flexible hours and travel for meetings and trainings abroad
- Proof of clean criminal record
- EU citizenship or work permit
- Willingness to commit to a long term cooperation
- The start is 01st July 2021
- Experience in the coordination of volunteers
- Experience in one of the following fields: international youth work, non-formal education, facilitation of youth meetings
- Experience with Erasmus+ Programme and/or the European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe
- The ability to communicate in Czech
- An adequate degree is an advantage
- Affiliation with the values of the Naturefriends movement
- A job in a young and progressive team working for a value-based organisation
- Workplace in Prague
- Remote work during the pandemic
- Training opportunities for constant professional and personal development
- A chance to meet interesting people from all around the world and having fun during our international activities :)
- Flexible working hours in consultation with the Secretary General
- One year contract with three months trial period with the aim of the extension
- 40 working hours per week for a gross salary of 32.000 CZK
- 25 days of paid holidays
If you are interested in the position please send your CV and motivation letter in English to the IYNF Secretary General Sina Franz (firstname.lastname@example.org) until the 22nd of June. Please note that only online applications are accepted and that only candidates who fulfill the job requirements will be shortlisted and contacted within the week after.
Have you ever thought about working for the UN? The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals Fund is now seeking for qualified officers for various positions in its Offices.
The Sustainable Development Goals Fund is an international multi-donor and multi-agency development mechanism created in 2014 by the United Nations to support sustainable development activities through integrated and multidimensional joint programs.
Details could be found in the attached pdf file.
Sie leben und arbeiten, studieren derzeit als Deutsche/-r im Ausland?
Sie fragen sich, was in Bezug auf Wiedereinstieg, Stellensuche, Bewerbung, EU-Förderprogramme, Familie und soziale Absicherung im Hinblick auf Ihre Rückkehr nach Deutschland zu beachten ist?
Dazu erhalten Sie umfassende Informationen.
Datum: 26. Mai 2021 von 14.00 bis 17.00 Uhr.
Hier finden Sie alle Details: https://www.europeanjobdays.eu/en/taxonomy/term/48526
Lucemburské služby EURES vás zvou na online pracovní veletrh zaměřený na vesmírný program a IT. Veletrh proběhne 12. května 2021
Veletrhy pracovních příležitostí, které se konaly na univerzitách po celé České republice, se tento rok spojí do jednoho virtuálního veletrhu. Využijte jedinečné příležitosti a v rámci velethu navštivte náš virtuální stánek EURES. Na stánku vám rádi poskytneme informace a poradenství týkající se zeména pracovních mobilit v rámci EU, Norska, Islandu, Lichtenštenska a Švýcarska.
Informace a registrace zde: https://www.ikariera.cz/cz/pages/online-veletrh
Welcome to our European Online Job Day “Make it work in Denmark” 2021. At our online event you can explore great career opportunities in Denmark and we will provide European jobseekers with helpful information about “Living and Working” in Denmark as well as company presentations. We will also let you in on tips and tricks on how to get closer to your dream job within the blooming sectors in Denmark.
We have more than 1500 English-speaking job offers in Denmark. Especially the blooming IT, green energy sector, and the strong life science cluster is looking for highly qualified candidates.
Looking for work? Looking for workers? Then this is the place and space for you. Eures Finland is organising this Online event to give you a chance to find new possibilities and job opportunities in Finland.
Finland Works on February 11th 2021 between 10:00 am-4:00 pm (CET) offers you a chance for a new start and a new career.
Employers are looking for people in several fields e.g.
Seasonal work (agriculture, HoReCa - Hotel_Restaurant_Catering, construction etc)
different fields of industry
As a jobseeker, you can register online before the event, browse through registered employers and apply for vacancies. During the day you can chat with employers and be interviewed online.
Register using the link Finland Works | EURES - European Job Days