Maintenance of Records on Foreigners, Citizens of the EU/EEA, Switzerland and on their Family Members
The employer is obliged to keep records on the citizens of the EU/EEA and Switzerland, on their family members,family members of a citizen of the Czech Republic and records on foreigners who the employer employs.The same obligation applies to the legal or natural entity that has entered into a contract with a foreign employer under which citizens of the EU/EEA and Switzerland and their family members or foreigners are posted to the territory of the Czech Republic to perform tasks arising out of that contract.
Content of the records
The records shall include
- Foreigner’s identification data (forename(s), surname and –where appropriate – birth name, nationality, personal identification number or date and place of birth unless the personal identification number has been assigned, place of residence) – the place of residence shall mean:
- for a citizen of the EU/EEA and Switzerland or his or her family member or for a family member of a citizen of the Czech Republic, it shall mean the address of the permanent or temporary residence in the territory of the Czech Republic and, if no such residence exists, the address of the place where in the territory of the Czech Republic the person usually stays;
- for a foreigner who is neither a citizen of the EU/EEA and Switzerland nor his or her family member or a family member of a citizen of the Czech Republic, it shall mean the address of the place of permanent residence in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- for a foreigner who is neither a citizen of the European Union nor his or her family member or a family member of a citizen of the Czech Republic and who holds a long-term residence permit for the purpose of employment in a highly skilled position (hereinafter the “Blue Card”), issued under a different legal provision, it shall mean the address specified as the place of residence in the Agenda Information System forForeigners.
- Address in the country of permanent residence and postal delivery address;
- Travel document number and name of the authority that has issued the document;
- Type and place of work, and the period for which the employmentshould be pursued;
- Genders of these natural entities;
- Category according to the Branch Classification of Economic Activities;
- Highest educational achievement;
- Education required to perform the occupation;
- Period for which the persons have obtained the employment permit, employee card or blue card, an internally transferred employee card and for which they have obtained a residence permit;
- Dates of the commencement and termination of employment or of the posting of the worker by a foreign employer to carry out work.
Poslední aktualizace: 4. 2. 2020